Dear Aqua Dental patient,
We hope to find you and your loved ones in good health. We area happy and eager to return to normality even if is the new normal.
We are strictly exceeding the recommendations made by the CDC and ADA. As the health and safety of all our patients and staff are our top priority, these are the enhanced protocols we have in place to keep everyone safe:
- All staff members have their temperature taken and recorded every morning when they arrive to the office
- Each patient is screened prior to their appointment by answering a questionnaire
- All patients are required to wear a mask to enter the office and when walking to and from their designated treatment area. The temperature of each patient is also taken and recorded upon arrival
- Clinical staff are required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment
- Surfaces throughout the office are disinfected with hospital grade disinfectant multiple times throughout the day
- Hospital grade air purifiers have been installed around our office
- Physical barriers have been installed in the reception area to separate administrative and clinical areas
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry to the building and throughout the office
- As certain items are difficult to disinfect, we have removed magazines, coffee and water stations from the reception area
- In addition, we are enforcing social distancing among patients and staff
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you!
Drs. Rachel and Fernando Quevedo and Aqua Dental Staff