Below is a list of information that will ensure the best possible patient experience, whether you are a current patient of ours or a new patient. You can find new patient registration forms, post treatment instructions for treatment and FAQs.
- Please complete our New Patient Forms.
- We recommended arriving a couple of minutes early to complete all registration forms.
- If your have any recent radiographs taken from your previous dentist, those can be send to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide us with a current list of all your medications.
What to expectWhat you need to have ready for your first visit:
- Our professional staff will welcome you at the door, then they will go over the forms and discuss the reason for your visit.
- You can expect a full comprehensive oral examination, review of your medical and dental history, and address any dental concerns you might have.
Examination and Dental historyWhat you need to have ready for your first visit:
- Once we are ready to see you, you will be taken to an examination room. You will meet one of our highly trained dental assistants who will evaluate your dental chart, take radiographs and intraoral images.
- You will then meet Dr. Quevedo who will review your medical history, and complete a full oral examination including:
- Tooth by tooth examination
- Oral cancer examination
- Periodontal assessment (gum) health
- Bite evaluation
- Short term and long term dental goals will be discussed with you as well as recommended treatment. Any dental concerns that you might have will be address at the time of the examination.
Click here to complete: New Patient Forms.
How can I schedule an appointment?
You can call us at 561-737-3200, email us at email@example.com , or click here (https://aquadentalboynton.com/contact-us/) to schedule your appointment.
What are your working hours?
For your convenience we are open Monday to Thursday from 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Are walk-ins and emergencies welcome?
We like to spend our time with you to ensure that you get the best dental treatment. A scheduled appointment is preferred, however, we also understand that emergencies are never planned and emergencies are welcome.